A natural way of tackling stress and anxiety in dogs
Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed dogs.
- Easy to use
- Water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet
- Clinically proven
- Starts to help immediately
- Helps calm pet without sedating
- Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you
- Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser
- Refillable from 200ml spray so great value
- Handy to keep in pocket, handbag, or glove compartment
- Developed and made in England